GMAG Issue 3

Grabeorama released GMAG Issue 3 today, which is a short 11 paged issue that contains articles on Σ9 Game Cards, New PSP Runner Video, Want GM 8 Pro?, So You Want to Start a Website, Naked GM, and a Skullpogo review. The issue can be found here: GMAG Homepage. Also, here's a quote from Grabeorama about issue 4:

Grabeorama says:
Unfortunately for GMag, I'm going on holidays next week for 3 weeks. This
means that issue 4 definitely won't be released until July. Unfortunately again,
I'm going on holidays sometime in July also (dates not confirmed yet) for three
weeks. And unfortunately (last time I swear) after I come back from those
holidays, I will more than likely be going abroad for my final holidays (dates also
unconfirmed).

So I cannot give an exact release date for issue 4, but I can say that come
september 2010, things will have returned to normal and the issues will go back
to their bi-weekly release. Until then I could be releaseding the odd issue every
so often so keep an eye on the grabeorama.com blog.


So stay tuned in for the next issue, who knows when it shall be released.
-Bret
Tags:

About Game Maker Gazette

Gazette is a blog focusing on Game Maker related content like product news, YoYo Games news, Game Maker media, gossip, competitions and more.

1 comments

  1. This looks cool =)

Leave a Reply